Want to know more about Viann Zhang's stories ? ! and see her sexy yet beautiful photos. Come in


Ron Ng (吳卓羲) appeared at the prayer ceremony for TVB series, Prominent Family <名媛望族> yesterday. Regarding the circulation of girlfriend, Viann Zhang’s (張馨予) old sex photos taken with her ex-boyfriend, Ron noted that everyone had a past. He also denied that Viann possessed an unreasonable personality.  Correcting the public impression that he was afraid of his girlfriend, Ron said that his behavior was a form of “respect.”
Ron Ng: “It Is Good to Face the Past”
Earlier, Ron Ng apologized on behalf of girlfriend, Viann Zhang, when she “mistakenly” posted a bed photo of herself on his blog. With the exposure of past sex photos of Viann and her ex-boyfriend, Ron continued to protect her. “It is a good thing that she took the initiative to face her past. I hope that the public does not continue to push her and me; please give us some space. She needs to work and I do too. I hope this does not affect everyone.” (How is your current relationship with Viann?) “I will not respond further on the matter. Anyhow, please give me some space.” Regarding rumors that Viann was formerly married, Ron did not respond on the matter.
Viann Zhang: “I Shot the Nude Photos Because I Loved Him!”
Viann’s manager, Jason, responded on Viann’s behalf regarding the exposure of past sex photos taken with her boyfriend, “He was a college boyfriend. Since I was not yet officially working in the industry and I loved him at the time, I took those pictures.” Viann admitted her mistake, “I ​​am also regretful of my actions and will not behave in this manner again. The photos has circulated prior to my entry in the entertainment industry. The photos were leaked through my ex-boyfriend’s blog. When I first saw them, I felt very angry because the photos impacted my  image severely. I felt betrayed. Now the photos are being recycled for new; I find it to be pointless! “
Both Ron and Viann will be appearing in Shaw Brothers’ Lunar New Year film, I Love Hong Kong 2 <2012喜上加囍>.  At another promotional event yesterday, Producer Eric Tsang (曾志偉) revealed that Ron will portray a dancer in a cameo role in the movie. Asked whether Ron and Viann will be featured in the same scenes together, Eric joked, “We do not know if they are brave enough to do so. We have to see which scenes will be allotted. Perhaps we will need to prepare a bed for the scene!”
On the night that Viann posted a photo of herself laying in bed on Ron’g blog, he acknowledged that he had gone to a karaoke establishment with Raymond Lam (林峯),Benedict (莊冬昕) and others until dawn. Ron emphasized that only men were present and that women were absent from their group that evening.
Infomation from here














Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...